Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cable Tv Dvd Conceal Cord








Hello everyone Persian
the month is over and everything returns to normal more or less.
This year we decided not to post from there a little 'because it was not easy to condense the amount of experience that involved us every day (from the human point of view much more than last year and in general ongi trip that I did), a bit 'because I did not want my enthusiasm rekindle old political controversy, a bit' with Paul because he did not ever (joke). However, as you already know all is well we came back healthy (a whole month without Alcohol, pork and ganja ...), prejudice (we read the Koran, I have made a good little woman submissive and have not committed adultery) and very tired.
Paul (and maybe me) will tell you more and you will see the photos. For now
place only a few shots that I particularly enjoyed

0 comments:

Post a Comment