A confectionery ... that's what this office has become ... a bakery!
There are scattered everywhere, sweets and chocolates of every size shape and taste ...
my colleagues that they eat more and more slim and I put that pounds just looking at it ...
as I try to do some 'order in my head and on my desk, now flooded with statements and documents of all kinds, I continue to witness scenes of strange people in the throes of incomprehensible attacks of happiness "because it's Christmas" , kisses on the right and remedy missing persons sconosciutissime ... the same until a few days ago I unloaded on the phone all their frustrations "perchèmifaipagaretroppohai sbagliatoafareicontituttequestetasseIVAIRPEFIRAPcimancavasolol'ICIoracheènatalenonrimangononemmenoisoldiperiregaliecceccecc" and now they thank me because "you're always so pricey!
but apart from that my first thirteenth thirteenth Fichissima is one thing, the beauty arrived today ... packages continue to arrive this morning ... until now I caught a purse, a travel hair dryer, a Santa Claus thun but above all a bottle of Brachetto and all of Gambrinus for me:)!
leaders who occasionally peeking out from behind and "want to stop working? It's Christmas!" ! : O and then one has to do?? fuck you ... as you can see!
So it turns out that the party that I always hated most of all become my favorite ... if you wait to go to my house maybe found still a number of good things! :) You just have to carry cards and bingo if you want!
0 comments:
Post a Comment