Thursday, December 11, 2008

Harolf And Kumar My Cock Song



protagonist of the month of November was the Festivalen Film 2008!
Every year are projected a series of recent films from different parts of the world. Italy was represented by the film "Gomorra" which had sold out after only a few days. Saviano was in Stockholm in person and held two conferences, a Swedish Academy, pompous in style and the other more friendly in the Kulturhuset.
conferences also were stragettonate!
I unfortunately I could not attend to either another, but I took a part on TV a few days later.
Among the proposals of the festival I chose a documentary film entitled: Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden? film directed by and starring Morgan Spurlock which many remember for his other film-documentary called Super Size Me of 2004!
The film on Bin Laden is fairly nice, great shots and beautiful landscapes.
The film has as its main aim is to open a window onto reality very different from "Western" and tear down the walls of prejudice implying that disasters like September 11 and all other terrorist attacks does not may depend on the will of a single Gramps, but by a "cult international who played hurt Muslim religious principles.
In a nutshell I would say that the view is quite nice!
the last Sunday of the month I dedicated a special concert .... which has unfolded in the protagonist was Konserthuset !.... Goran Bregovic !
With the power of his music and the skill involved in having a great result, we spent two pleasant hours at the rhythm of his music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment