Alarm Clock Coffee
beard and bidet
soon as I lose the tram!
There is a more apt song to start the post and describe some Teodora fantozziana to grips with the beginning of this vårtermin (spring semester) that Vår for now has little! While
out the day is at odds with the night, rather invedente this time of year, I prepare breakfast for my face to the day that I have before me! It all depends on what promises out the window and the temperature my thermometer shows me! Luckily I do not shave as Fantozzi .. ha ha .... and even a bidet ... because in Sweden there .... nn so still sleepy, I drag myself into the shower!
With the hope of slipping into the asphalt to take the ice Tunnelbana I go to the university or the library!
A nice article on my favorite library was published yesterday by Corriere della Sera! Read a little ! But
Vårtermin was also the beginning of a new sporting life! Finally I decided to enroll at the gym! So two or three times a week I promise to be "Friskis och Svettis!
Like all things, even the gym can be a mirror of society!
fact here in Sweden go to the gym is very common! So with the start of the new year everyone goes to register for the new year or for the new term! Long lines at the front desk and exercise classes completely full !
So just by booking well in advance my pass I could start my classes! Guess what?? I divide the 55 minutes of gympa with about 45 wild grannies!
Who can stop them? anyone! Abs, push-ups, running ... for everything! I with his tongue out after the first 10 minutes and in their full form!
Every time is always fun! And always think about how strong the Swedish pensioners .... super busy in their hobbies of any kind!
0 comments:
Post a Comment