Boka!
What is the most important thing for a Swedish guy???
I'm sure you know all Swedes are in possession of an agenda .. .
The agenda is crucial to organize their lives Swedish!
The first word to learn is: Boka Att ... a book!
This word has become almost an obsession!
I realized that I have to book everything ... oh my!
Tuesday morning I was all happy to have found the time to fit between university library and my hard-earned 55 minutes of gym!
Since January there is the possibility of pass book online to make sure you have the place, because the hall can hold only 45 people! But we must be there 10 minutes before class to receive the famous pass booked on the internet, otherwise you will lose your reservation ! eh ... if you lose three times the reservation your card will be blocked and you have to pay 100 SEK to wake! ush !..... what a drag! well Tuesday, Safe in the gym to get in advance, I booked online! Got there 15 minutes before .... there were no more seats! Well yes ... grannies so wild that I mentioned in previous posts, have no problem to pass booked online! So after I dragged the mega bag around all morning ..... I cursed in every language when I discovered that I could do my lesson No, because I had booked the damn pass! There I realized that really all you have to book here in Sweden .. ... because otherwise you're out of the loop and life becomes impossible! From now on I will have to plan in advance the gym, starting to become a more stress rather than a pleasure!
Meanwhile, I also booked a washing machine for the next week, books to be taken in the library before 12 if they want the same day around 16, otherwise it will arrive the next day after the 12, the new course will start in Swedish March, tickets to see the work Swan Lake and the last examination the doctor will do in April, the arrival of my prof from Cagliari in June and last but not least a holiday in Sardinia in April!
0 comments:
Post a Comment