ecology Climate change? Unclear
I learned an interesting news on climate change, do we have the impression that this theory is losing credibility, allabase of this statement there would be contradictions regarding the theories of some political extremists and the world, in fact Tom Karl director of the U.S. National Climatic Data Center says: "Change .. climate there is too much misinformation ... "
I agree that it is a very sensitive subject but I think in our ignorance we must have the right to understand what is actually happening to our planet! I am referring to those who broadcast news every day about quirky climatic changes, do not confuse the possible causes that inclu future, give us accurate and clear information simplified material distributed throughout the world so that everyone has a clear and precise Informations of what might happen in so that we can be ready to take precautions or at least try to resolve the situazione.CATTIVA INFORMATION!
CONFONDETECI NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IDEAS
0 comments:
Post a Comment