Thursday, April 2, 2009

Used-ambulance In Ontario

screw comparison!

today's post I write from my bedroom to Cagliari, where in fact they are on vacation! The trip from Stockholm to Cagliari was really amazing!
arrive at Skavsta we sit to wait for the beginning of the boarding and a gentleman, with a marked emphasis in Milan, about 70 years, asks us a favor and check the bag while he went to smoke a cigarette. A few minutes later and after having part of his own free will thank begins to tell his life ... to pieces, here and there. It 'been married for 47 years with a Swedish woman and has lived 50 years in Sweden. At heart I thought oh my .. how nice is the first time I hear that a mixed marriage lasts longer than Italy-Sweden tot years, my thoughts did not have time to finish him with a tear running through his face tells us that just signed the divorce papers and is rang in Italy, where he was born in the country. BOOM! Oh my God .. I think. He continues ... back in Italy but I have nobody, just a few cousins. Yes, but I do not lose heart . Then he concludes by saying goes well, eh, I left and emigrated to return to emigrate. Inside me I feel anger, pain, discomfort and pain .. I have no words. The day passes quickly away in the company of my friend who takes us around Bergamo! At 19 we're back at the airport for your flight to Cagliari. A girl, and boarded the plane, we stopped and a bit dubious, in Italian, asking us if we are Italian. Her name is Anna, is tall, blonde, blue eyes, pretty and nice. Anna lives in Pula, a tourist village in sulcis Iglesias, she works in a workshop run by his cousin and produce bracelets, necklaces, silver rings. For several months has taken up residence in Sardinia. The dreamed at night, she says, smiling, Sardinia is a paradise, has some magic .... not only the sea, but the mountains etc. Between us we speak mostly in Swedish, it is Anna from Karlstad in southern Sweden and about 4 years ago and came here in holiday to visit his cousin who has lived here for 30 years. So he received a proposal to work for her, first only during the summer, in laboratoi of Villassimius and then after two years decided to stay and live here all year round. It seemed a joke. She had learned Italian and he told me everything that was new for her ... like the dark in summer, warm in the winter, the boys are trying, the thousands who had to fill out paper tape, and Instead, what was missing .... the snow and go skiing, liquorice sweet to eat for breakfast, etc etc. And I tell her of the long Swedish winter, cold and dark of the Swedish guys do not like, 's obsession of reservations and the organization of life in the least details. We laugh a lot, we're both overwhelmed! She makes me compliments because he says that I speak good Swedish and parts. I'm really excited to hear that you are in the same period had given my own experience, I to her house and she at my house. To the question: to go back home? his answer was no for now! I was on vacation for two weeks and I realized how I lived before and maybe I do not like. The flower closes at 16, it snowed a few days even though we are already at the end of March, I was shocked silence in the buss ..... then certain in life you never know! Then she showed me the same question .... and I said that one more year and then I ran away! She nodded! We understand you ! Lights out, we're about to land ... his vacation is over when the mine was about to begin, my heart was beating a thousand ... too many emotions, too many deep thoughts .... a mess!
We greet with a promise to meet again this summer ... I have his business card! Mom and Dad are waiting for us out there and I think Det var verkligen spännande !

0 comments:

Post a Comment