Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Nictes Dorms At Ut

Projects 2010-2011 - Workshops coordinated by the swing

San Martino - "light up the night of St. Martin 'candles and lantern.
(2 meetings)

Christmas - "Christmas Chimes" more ticket box and it will contain.
(4 matches)

Carnival - "The dress made by me" a story "inspired" suggests the theme of clothing.
(4 matches)

March 17 Father's Day - "I'll do I see all sorts of" preparation of a kaleidoscope.
(1 match)

Easter - "The lawn of the surprises we have built a field with animals that lay eggs.
(4 matches)

May 8 Mother's Day - "Today I'll see!" The children prepare the noodles colored.
(1 match)

Finish school - "I make a gift and" (you can do it in a "my garden").
(4 matches)



The meetings last about 2 hours and are normally carried out concurrently at the opening of school to return on Tuesday or Thursday according to the requirements for use of laboratories by teachers JV Padalino .

0 comments:

Post a Comment