Hosting: FAQ
We define the FAQ Frequently Asked Questions or the FAQs that you make regarding a certain topic. In today's we have included a FAQ that you should do your hosting provider .
1: If you plan sottoscrivessi with "resellers (retailers), there is a limit to the number of users that I add to my account? 2: I will be provided with a control panel? 3: How can I manage my account? I need some additional application ?
4: How long do you need to configure my account after I signed a hosting plan? 5: What is the uptime of the server?
6: What kind of technical support provided? 7: If in the future want to upgrade my hosting plan, what should I do exactly? 8: Provide some type of guarantee "money back"?
9: At this moment there are some deals to save on the purchase price of a hosting plan?
0 comments:
Post a Comment