Monday, March 7, 2011

Colored Trucks For Tech Decks

Spanish Course I Level

Parents of pupils at all teachers
Personnel ATA

CI "G. Padalino"



Fano, March 7, 2011


SPANISH COURSE LEVEL I


Dear parents, given the many
requests are received, the Parent Association is happy to arrange a English Course I Level (10 meetings) held by the teacher of the Secondary School of the same ICG Padalino, Prof. Marisa Lupica.

The group will consist of a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 15 students.

Lessons (Evening) will be held at the middle school "G. Padalino" in the following days and hours

Thursday from 20:45 to 22:15

but begin the day Tuesday, March 15, 2011
(since March 17 National Day).


For registration and / or information contact Julia Zadra nr. 338/2099011 not later than March 14, 2011.

The courses are open to non-members (which can not but make use of the facilities provided for those costs is instead part of Parents' Association).


Association Parent-Student
IC G. Padalino "

0 comments:

Post a Comment